Shropshire IT company, Rockford IT provide customised connectivity solutions to organisations of all sizes, whether you have one site or many.
Connectivity – Leased Lines
It’s not for sharing! Bandwidth that is all yours.
If you need a dedicated service with SLA guarantees that’s always on, then a leased line is for you. You have 3 options.
- Managed Internet Access (MIA) fibre leased line – a choice of bandwidths ranging from 30Mbit/s to 1Gbit/s. As with P2P it isn’t shared with anyone else and has the same speeds up and down.
- Point to Point (P2P) fibre leased line – fixed bandwidth between 2 points. For example, it could be between your company sites where you don’t need internet breakout, want a virtual private network, or if you are a Telford organisation between us here and your site. It can transport, data, internet and voice.
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM). EFM is a copper service (as apposed to fibre) to the door that gives you guarantees, a dedicated service and symmetric up and download speeds at a lower cost than fibre leased lines. It can link to a copper (phone line) circuit or fibre (to the cabinet) circuit but is less widely available the other options and has longer SLA’s.
Our preferred solution is to have an ADSL line to back up these options as a failover should there be connectivity issues.
Connectivity – Mixed Delivery Solutions
Less than 10 sites
- A Wide Area Network (WAN) / Virtual Private Network (VPN). A highly encrypted, secure connection that is flexible and established using firewalls connected to managed internet connections.
More than 10 sites
- A Private Wide Area Network (PWAN) and Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS). A cost-effective and simple solution that provides a private network dedicated to the customer